The SOF phases
SOF consists of three phases. The phases define the lifecycle of a Skype for Business project. They each add business value at by onboarding new workloads and features.
|Gather information and insights to assess, design and prepare for a cloud communications service. Define expected business value, assess readiness for implementation, and make improvements or correct any problems.||Understand how to effectively implement & deliver a cloud communications service while driving adoption. Identify areas for improvement by implementing new features and capabilities as they are released to deliver rapid success and add value.||Maintain a high quality and reliable cloud communications service through monitoring, reporting, and support services.|
Inia Skype Operations Framework offerings
By delivering the Microsoft Skype Operations Framework methodology, Inia helps existing and new customers on their cloud journey. Inia drives your digital transformation through Skype for Business Online and the implementation of Cloud PBX and/or Conferencing in Office 365. We provide a range of additional services, going from Strategic Advice, or Technical Expertise in deployment and aftercare, to guiding your users in this change.
We have created two SOF offers for you depending on your Office 365 journey
Cloud Surfing – Full Cloud
Cloud Scaping – Hybrid
|Already on Office 365 or willing to go a full cloud-based solution?
This offering will provide you a high quality delivery of the complete Skype for Business Online solution.
|Already using Lync of Skype for Business Server today, but want to go hybrid with Office 365 SfB Online (or migrate completely to the cloud).
This offering will deliver a high quality hybrid architecture and will guide you on your way to the cloud.
|Download PDF||Download PDF|
Skype for Business
Connect your teams with an experience they love, in the Office applications they use every day. Now, with Skype for Business in Office 365 you can simplify your infrastructure to one platform for calling, conferencing, video and sharing. Here are a few of the benefits of using Skype for Business:
- PSTN conferencing from Microsoft allows anyone to join your Skype meetings simply using a telephone. A phone is more convenient than a tablet or PC, or anyplace that doesn’t have Internet access.
- Skype Meeting Broadcast extends the reach of Skype meetings to up to 10,000 attendees for webinars, all-hands meetings, and other one-to-many presentations. Scheduling options allow you to limit attendance to people in your organization or open it to everyone on the Internet.
- Skype for Business provides voice-over-IP (VoIP) calling over your network and the Internet to users in your company, Skype for Business users in other companies, and Skype consumer users around the world. Users can easily add video or content sharing to any call.
- Cloud PBX in Office 365 provides the features you need to eliminate traditional PBX systems and the associated costs.
- Cloud Connectivity uses software on premises to connect existing telephone lines to Cloud PBX in Office 365. This allows customers to use Cloud PBX worldwide with calling services provided by the telecom operator of their choice instead of using Microsoft PSTN calling.
Inia is a Belgian ICT services supplier with a focus on the design, the implementation and the management of Unified Communications, Networking and Security solutions. For more than a decade Inia has been a leading system integrator working with Microsoft UC and Enterprise/Cloud Voice implementation.
We offer end-to-end solutions, building on strong partnerships with our main vendors, such as Microsoft, Polycom, Audiocodes, HPE (Aruba) and Checkpoint. Inia distinguishes itself in this market by focusing on the enduser, that must be able to work with ICT systems and applications to be
as productive and efficient as possible.
Our references include a variety of Belgian, European and Worldwide deployments. Please have a look at our website to read our client cases.
Inia is also a member of ICT-services company Xylos, a well-known player in the Belgian ICT market. Xylos is a supplier of high technological ICT services, specialized in system integration, ICT training and productivity solutions (such as O365, SharePoint, Mobility (Citrix), Windows 10).
Xylos was named as Microsoft Enterprise Partner of the Year Belgium 2017.
Get your SOF project started now! +32 3 545 67 89 · firstname.lastname@example.org