We are very excited and proud to announce that Inia has become the first Belgian Skype for Business Cloud Voice certified partner, completely aligned to Microsoft’s Skype Operations Framework (SOF) methodology.
The Skype Operations Framework (SOF) provides a foundation to accelerate success on your Skype for Business Online/Hybrid journey. Using the stages of PLAN, DELIVER and OPERATE, SOF enables a common understanding of the Skype for Business lifecycle for customers and partners to effectively manage a Skype for Business journey.
Over the past months, Inia worked very closely with the Microsoft Practice Development Unit for Cloud Voice, focusing on two elements from a success story:
- In our “Sell with” element the main goal was creating an interesting offer of services to deliver Skype for Business Online for Meetings and Voice to the Belgian market. Skype Operations Framework delivers the complete methodology, but needed to be put in to perspective for the customer size we face in the Belgian and European region.
- In parallel Inia and Microsoft also walked through a “Build with” element, where we could learn from and exchange ideas with experienced Microsoft Cloud Voice Solution Architects. This has resulted in a higher quality of our SOF offering activities.
Inia now has two main SOF offerings:
- Our INIA Skype for Business Cloud Surfing offer for customers who are willing to fully enjoy the waves of Office 365 (Skype for Business Online) as a pure Cloud solution.
- Our INIA Skype for Business Cloud Scaping offer for customers who are willing to migrate from their existing on-premises Lync/SfB Server deployment and/or PBX telephone system towards Office 365 with Skype for Business Online, delivering a hybrid architecture for Meetings and/or Cloud Voice.
In both offerings all workloads within Skype for Business online can be addressed, including:
- Skype Online Meetings
- PSTN Conferencing (audio dial-in and dial-out conferencing)
- Cloud Video Interop service (integrating (existing) VC Room systems with Skype for Business)
- Skype Meeting Broadcast
- Skype for Business Cloud PBX (rumors this service will be renamed “Microsoft’s Phone System”)
- Microsoft Cloud Connector Edition for on-premises PSTN connectivity
- Microsoft PSTN Calling (rumors this will be renamed “Calling Plan”)
Our key differentiator is that we are a true system integrator, born from the good old telecom world, and delivering additional value by integrating all parties, including receptionist, contact center, call recording, voice & video endpoint and central management solutions.
So whether your strategy is on-premises (private cloud), hybrid or public cloud, our goal stays to co-create together by Simplifying Communications, Networking and Security.
Find out more about our SOF offerings here: http://www.inia.be/skype-operations-framework/